Friday, May 13, 2011

Completed!

It's done! My last pattern sample is done! It is currently blocking and drying and tempting me to put it on. I am so in love with this pattern. I can not wait until it is released.

Under The Sea fabric, available from Spoonflower
So, what do I do now? Work on another submission of course! This time my working theme is "Under The Sea", partially inspired by the adorable Spoonflower fabric on the left, and I'm exploring a technique I've never tried before. It's going well and the colors are so much fun to play with. I'm going with springy, fresh colors: hot pink, turquoise, lemon yellow, and lime green. It's such a change from my recent projects and a big breath of fresh air. I hope it works up as awesome as I'm envisioning it...fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment