Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Pajama Time

Fall is in the air. It's rainy, chilly, and all around lovely outside.

When fall comes, I want flannel pajamas to snuggle in and I've decided that my almost 3 year old son needs to discover the love of flannel pajamas. So I went into my sewing room last night and whipped up two pairs of adorable flannel pants for him to wear to bed.
 

He had begged me for Monster's Inc. fabric in June and being a huge fan myself, I caved, even though it was purchased on a 90 degree day in July. Well, it was perfect for this project! Aren't they adorable?


This is made of a construction vehicle printed flannel, something Boo also picked out himself. His current favorite things are bulldozers and dump trucks, so it was only fitting to make these now.


I love the two pairs of pants. They took about 2 hours total, from cutting to final pressing, and are folded and waiting for him to wear. I think I need to make him another 2 or 3 pairs, but those might wait for the winter holidays. I still need to make myself and The Fellah some pairs too!

No comments:

Post a Comment