Thursday, October 13, 2011

Knitcircus Gifts 2011: Flickering Fire Socks

Flickering Fire socks in Amy March by Yarn Love.

May I present Flickering Fire, my newest sock pattern! I am pleased as punch that my pattern was chosen to be included in the newest issue of Knitcircus Magazine, Gifts 2011. It went live today and I can't say enough good things about all the amazing patterns in the issue. I strongly encourage everyone to head on over and take a look - you'll be so inspired!



Flickering Fire socks are the perfect quick gift knit. They take a single skein of DK or light worsted weight yarn (such as the luscious Amy March by Yarn Love that was used in the pair you see above) so they work up nice and swift into a soft, squishy, toasty warm pair. Everyone on your gift list will love them - who can resist bobbles?!

Aren't they gorgeous?!
The cables run all the way down the heel.

No comments:

Post a Comment